Real Estate Photography - Modern Vision PhotographyCarlos Marquez is a full time photographer in the Niagara Region for the past 20 years...
Real Estate Photography
Real estate photography is a speciality. Professional photographer Carlos Marquez of Modern Vision Photography is an artist when it comes to capturing a collection of images designed to best showcase your property.
Whether you’re selling your own home or selling real estate for a living, the photos you make available provide the important first impression of a sale property to potential buyers. Far too often people post amateurish real estate photos that are dimly lit, poorly shot and less than appealing. Those photos make it look like a seller is trying to hide flaws in the property. Understanding photographic composition, the nuances of angles, best use of light and proper framing are critical to good real estate photography. If a picture is truly worth a thousand words, a great picture does more to sell your home than a smooth sales pitch ever could. When your property features unique or stunning elements not available in other homes that you want reflected in your sales listing, having a professional real estate photographer like Carlos Marquez take your photos is worth the investment.
Aerial, Interior and Exterior real estate photography
Buying and selling a home is a major initiative. Marketing that transaction through the use of professionally shot visuals is simply a smart move. Real estate sales are best left in the hands of a professional realtor and real estate photography – that’s best left in the hands of a professional photographer like Carlos Marquez of Modern Vision Photography.
“As a real estate photographer for the last 12 years, I’ve worked closely with agents like yourself and I’ve come to admire the dedication I witness first-hand. You spend long hours finding your client’s dream home or helping sell their current house.”
Your time is valuable and staying up to date on every new piece of technology can seem like just another item on your long to-do list. Luckily, I’m here to help.
Real estate photography is my speciality. I’ve made it my job to be an expert in the latest industry trends that can help you: bring in more buyers, draw higher sales prices and shorten the time a home spends on the market.
3D home tours can do all this and more.
This cutting-edge technology is already changing the face of real estate across Europe and the United States. I am now creating 3D home tours for our clients because I know the impact this new tool is about to have on the Canadian industry.
Here are 5 ways using 3D tours could help you do business.
1. Puts you ahead of the curve – The competition in the real estate industry is intense. Offering this innovative service as part of your sales strategy sets you apart and brings in more clients since you can provide maximum exposure to their listing. 3D home tours show higher click counts, views and social media engagement. Using 3D tours engages potential buyers and can definitely increase interest in your listings.
2. Gives your buyers space visualization – Prospective buyers often find it difficult to see the full potential of a property, even after a showing. A 3D tour shows clients a unique dollhouse view, displaying the whole property at once to get a full sense of the space. Because of this experience, clients can better imagine themselves in the home and are more likely to make an offer.
3. Shortens the sales cycle of your listing – As you know, it can take at least 10 showings to receive an offer on a house and some of these showings can be for the same potential buyer. Using 3D tours in your listing means that the time spent viewing and showing the actual home is to confirm the potential buyer’s interest, rather than establish it. The long drawn out process of multiple showings and the travel time they result in is drastically reduced.
4. Reduces the burden on your seller – Clients who are selling their homes need to keep their home ‘visitor-ready’ since they never know when prospective buyers may request a showing. 3D tours narrow the showings down to interested potential buyers, which reduces the number of showings overall. Your clients no longer need to live in a constant state of readiness and you will have helped reduce their stress.
5. Extends the reach of your listing – Foreign buyers are becoming an increasingly important group in the global real estate market, but showings can be tricky. The inside view of a 3D home tour let’s potential foreign buyers virtually “walk” through a home, experiencing each detail as if they are really there, all from the comfort of their own home. By extending your scope globally, you can bring in more buyers and draw higher sales prices.
Niagara Wedding Photographer & Commercial Photographer
Award winning photography, Carlos will ensure that you look your absolute best. Services Available in Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara Falls, Oakville, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Port Colborne, St. Catharines, Thorold, Welland, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Pelham, Beamsville and more…